Terms & Conditions for the usage of XOX MOBILE operator services and products
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) contain important information that governs Subscriber’s use of Pakej Perpaduan (“the Plan”) and data usage & data speed to the Internet (“Service”). Upon subscription to Pakej Perpaduan, the Subscriber is deemed to have read, unconditionally accepted, and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time.
2. The Pakej Perpaduan and Service is subject to the General and Specific Terms & Conditions governing the use of XOX Products and Services, XOX Fair Usage Policy, and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at ONEXOX’s website at www.onexox.my.
3. XOX reserve the rights without liability, to revise the Terms and Conditions, Plans, and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, XOX will give the Subscriber reasonable prior notice of such changes. Once such changes have been made, all previous versions of XOX Subscriber guides or leaflets will be superseded.
4. The Subscriber accepts responsibility to regularly review information on the Plans and Services at ONEXOX’s website, including changes to this Terms and Conditions. The Subscriber’s continued use of the Service and/or Plans (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the Terms and Conditions, Services and/or Plans shall constitute unconditional acceptance of such revisions/changes and thereafter the Subscriber shall be bound by the same. If the Subscriber do not accept such revisions/changes, the Subscriber may discontinue using the Plans and/or the Service, failing to do so shall be assumed that the Subscriber have accepted the changes.
PAKEJ PERPADUAN INTRODUCTION
5. Pakej Perpaduan is launched in conjunction with the government’s initiative to help reduce the cost of living for targeted groups by offering a cheaper Internet option.
6. Pakej Perpaduan is grouped under WAWA Prepaid and will follow the mechanism of WAWA18 and WAWA35 data plans.
7. The specifications of Pakej Perpaduan are as follows:
8. Pakej Perpaduan is available for the following groups:
· B40 Segment
· Youth (12 – 30 years old)
· People with Disabilities (OKU)
· Senior Citizens (Above 60 years old)
Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) Retirees
9. Subscribers may subscribe to Pakej Perpaduan through the following channels:
a. XOX and ONEXOX Authorized Dealers; and
10. Pakej Perpaduan is valid from 28th February 2023 until 31st December 2023.
11. The Subscriber is not allowed to purchase any Season Pass Packages, Happy Hour, or Welcome Deals under Pakej Perpaduan.
12. Data sharing is not applicable for Pakej Perpaduan.
13. Any remaining voice and data cannot be carried forward to the data plan’s next subscription cycle.
14. The Subscriber may purchase additional data by sending the command codes to 23388/22111 via SMS.
a. ESP Daily Add-On (DATA ESPADD 500, 1GB, 2GB, 3GB, or 5GB)
b. PPM20 (DATA PPM20)
c. PP35 (DATA PP35)
15. The Subscriber may purchase additional data through USSD Easy Menu and BLACK App.
16. There is no limit for the purchase of PPM20 but the purchase of PP35 is limited to ONE (1) purchase throughout the Pakej Perpaduan subscription.
17. Any unused data remaining from the Add-On cannot be carried forward.
18. XOX reserves the right to suspend or cease this Add-On service and to amend and modify these Terms and Conditions, including prices and denominations in which Add-On may be purchased, without notice for any legitimate commercial, technical, or operational reason.
19. COP from Pakej Perpaduan to ONEXOX Prepaid and COBP from BLACK plans to Pakej Perpaduan are not available.
20. Subscribers may perform COP or COBP via the following platforms:
21. Subscribers who wish to switch to WAWA18 or WAWA35 data plan are required to terminate their data subscription for Pakej Perpaduan via:
a. SMS: Send “DATA END” to 23388/22111
b. BLACK App: Available on Google Play Store and App Store
22. Upon successful termination of Pakej Perpaduan, Subscribers may then subscribe to WAWA18 or WAWA35 data plan.
23. Subscribers will not be able to resubscribe to Pakej Perpaduan again after successful COP/COBP/switch to other plans.
24. Subscribers will only be able to resubscribe to Pakej Perpaduan again on the next cycle of Pakej Perpaduan subscription. One cycle of Pakej Perpaduan subscription is SIX (6) months.
25. Subscribers are allowed to COP or COBP again after ONE (1) billing cycle. Subscribers may COP to ONEXOX Prepaid or COBP to BLACK plans ONCE (1) a month.
RESUBSCRIPTION TO PAKEJ PERPADUAN
26. There is no auto-renewal feature for Pakej Perpaduan.
27. Subscribers may resubscribe to Pakej Perpaduan after the end of the subscription (Day 181).
FREE SIM PACKS & PAKEJ PERPADUAN DURING OPENING CEREMONY OF PAKEJ PERPADUAN BY MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS & DIGITAL
28. Recipients of the free THIRTY (30) SIM Packs are entitled to redeem Pakej Perpaduan for free at any XOX SPACE within TWO (2) weeks of receiving the free SIM Pack.
29. Recipients may redeem the free Pakej Perpaduan at the following XOX SPACES:
30. The final day for recipients to redeem Pakej Perpaduan for free is on 14th March 2023.
31. The free Pakej Perpaduan is available to be redeemed within the redemption period after it has been given to the recipients by the Ministry of Communications and Digital.
32. Recipients must meet the criteria of the eligible groups below to be able to redeem the free Pakej Perpaduan.
Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) Retirees
33. Recipients must prepare their NRIC for registration purposes and/or any of the following documents to be eligible for Pakej Perpaduan.
· OKU Card
· Malaysian Armed Forces Veteran Card
· Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency Retiree Card
· Royal Malaysian Police Retiree Card
· JPA Retirees Card
34. The free SIM Pack and Pakej Perpaduan are not shareable, transferable, or exchangeable for cash and/or other products.
35. Recipients are subjected to the terms and conditions of Pakej Perpaduan.
36. XOX reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any registration(s) that it believes to be actin in breach or potentially breaches the Terms and Conditions of the Plans.
37. If there are any breaches in the Terms and Conditions of the Plans, XOX reserves the right the end the data subscription after THIRTY (30) days with no refund.
38. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, then such provision shall remain in full force and effect.
39. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and each part shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations hereto and in the event of any litigation thereto shall be submitted only to the jurisdiction of either the Courts of Kuala Lumpur and/or Selangor.
Last Updated on 28th February 2023