Raya Shopping Spree with XOX Mobile
Terms & Conditions
1. This Top-Up campaign *“Contest”+ is organised by XOX Mobile Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “XOX”), which will be governed by these standard terms and conditions, and accompanying Campaign details (collectively the “Terms”).
2. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the campaign, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
3. This contest is open to ALL XOX Subscribers (herein known as the “Participants”) who is an XOX Prepaid User and a Malaysian resident with a valid MyKad and address in Malaysia, aged EIGHTEEN  years and above as of 1st January 2016, except:
a) Permanent, contract and/or temporary staff or employees of XOX (including its subsidiaries and related companies) and their immediate family members;
4. There is no limitation for number of entry every customer can make; therefore, customers can have multiple entries to participate in the campaign to increase their odds to win the Aeon Cash Voucher.
5. The decisions made by the judges/the Organiser are final, binding and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/of complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
1. This campaign will start from 2nd June – 1st July 2016.
1. Raya Shopping Spree lucky draw: With every successfully of top-up RM30 (single transaction), customers will stand a chance for lucky draw to win Cash Prize (RM5000, RM3000, RM2000, RM1000 x 5, RM500 x 10) or Aeon Jusco Cash Voucher x 100 (face value RM50). For Aeon Jusco Cash Voucher we will give out 3 vouchers daily.
1. Winners’ names will be announced on our website/ social media page and will be notified via email and/or telephone through their contact details provided to XOX. We will announce the winners by weekly on 10, 17, 24 June and 6 July 2016.
2. We will deliver the Aeon Jusco cash voucher to winner doorstep, provided the address is genuine. The prize will be delivered within 1 month, after the date of winner announcement. However for cash prize, subscribers or dealers will need to collect it from our HQ or subsidiary office (ONEXOX).
3. Upon collection, winner shall present NRIC for identification purposes as proof of identity, failing which, the prizes will be forfeited and any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained.
4. Prizes must be claimed by the winners in person unless XOX permits otherwise. XOX may at its discretion permit a winner to designate a representative to collect a prize. In such an event, the designated representative will be required to produce his/her original NRIC and a letter of authorisation from the winner together with the winner’s certified photocopy of NRIC to collect the prize, failing which, the prize will be forfeited and any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained.
1. XOX will not be held liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons after at least three *3+ attempts by XOX’ personnel to contact the winners. All prizes must be claimed within Thirty  days from the date of notification. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
2. The Organiser has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who fail to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organiser. The Organiser will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organiser’s control.
3. All prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash or any other value in kind.
4. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or for sale and is subject to terms and conditions stated herein. Any correspondence, enquiries, appeals or protests will not be entertained.
5. XOX reserves the right to change or replace any of the offered prizes with any prize of equivalent value at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
6. XOX, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with this Campaign disclaim any and all liability arising from this Campaign and will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) resulting from their participation in this Campaign, redemption and/or usage of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Entrants undertake that they shall not bring any claims or actions against XOX or its related and associated companies, whether in contract, tort or otherwise.